Prior to filing any development order application, the applicant or petitioner shall attend a mandatory Pre-Application Conference with the Planning and Zoning Division staff and appropriate Development Review Committee representatives to discuss the development review process, including the type of review required (major or minor), the time frames for development order application review, the extent to which review can be expedited, and the extent to which the design standards and guidelines apply.
Please call 954-730-3050 to schedule a Pre-Application Conference.
- Site Development Plan Application
- Site Plan Modification Application
- Special Exception Use Application
- Community Appearance Committee Application for Commercial and Multi-family Buildings
- Community Appearance Committee Application for Single Family & Duplex
- Permanent Sign Application
- Variance Land Development Order Application
- General Land Development Order Application