Claim Your Financial Independence
Bank on Lauderhill is working with area banks and credit unions to help you open a no or low cost bank account that is safe, secure and affordable.
Safe and Secure
Bank On accounts are FDIC insured. Your money is always available, it's easy to access, is insured and safe from theft or natural disasters.
Don't spend another penny on check cashing or other fees when you put the money to good use in your new savings or checking account with Bank On?
Bank On Accounts feature:
- No or low minimum opening balances
- No or low maintenance fees
- No or low minimum monthly balances
- Direct deposits of paychecks or monthly benefits checks
- Debit cards
- Online banking
As a part of this program, you can also get a FREE financial education. Contact us to find out more!
How to Open Your Own Account
- Find a participating bank or credit union in your neighborhood.
- Ask them about opening an account through Bank On.
- Remember to bring some identification.
- Open your new account.
Most major banks and credit unions in South Florida participate.
For a complete list, visit
Or, if you prefer to speak in person, call 2-1-1 and be connected to an operator.