REGULAR FITNESS CLASSES FEES (non-spinning classes)
- 1 Class = $5
- 1 month = $20 (See payment deadline above)
- Monthly payments are due at the beginning of each month.
- Monthly payment deadlines are approximately 2 weeks from the first of the month
- After the monthly payment deadline, you must pay per individual class.
SPINNING® CLASS PUNCH CARD (1 punch = 1 class)
- 4 Punch Card = $10
- 10 Punch Card = $20
- Cards are good for 3 months after purchase date
- One-time Spinning® classes are $5 per class.
CHILD CARE (AVAILABLE ONLY DURING CLASS TIMES) - We offer child care exclusively for Fitness class students. The child care is for Kindergarten-Sixth grade ages 5-13. You must provide a non-perishable food donation or $2 per child. All Food Donations go to the Lauderhill Food Pantry or for snacks for the child care.
For safety reasons and the privacy and courtesy of our members, NO phone calls, texting, videos or picture taking is allowed during the actual physical workouts. Please do not take pictures or videos inside the class area.
Description of Classes
(check Event Calendar for daily schedule of classes)
BOOT CAMP – Fun, energetic class with moderate to high intensity which includes a large variety of upper body, leg strength, and cardio exercises using stations. This class is for all fitness levels. The class is led by Ronald W./LOS Fitness.
SOCA AEROBIC - WORKOUT LIKE YOU ARE AT CARNIVAL!!! This cardio exercise dance class, with sounds from the Caribbean, provides mixed intensity. All fitness levels can participate in this class. The instructor is Lanecia.
ABS & GLUTES CORE BODY ROCK – Focus on strengthening your core with a series of rock solid toning and firming moves. Hold it right there. All fitness levels can participate in this class. The class is taught by LOS Fitness/Ron W./Daphne.
CARDIO KICKBOXING – With a moderate to higher intensity, this martial arts inspired circuit class features stations focusing on FORM, BALANCE and TECHNIQUE. Non-stop cardio segments are alternated with core and strength segments. Beginner to advanced users may benefit from this class. The class instructor is Daphne/Ron W.
AQUA ZUMBA® – ULTIMATE POOL PARTY!!! Join us for a moderate to low impact cardio workout that combines strength training in a pool setting. The class is led by Dilma/Ronald B.
WOLK PARK POOL WATER FITNESS – Splash your way fit! Designed for swimmers and non-swimmers alike, exercise using the resistance and the comfort of being in the water using easy to follow techniques and tools. For your convenience, fitness float belts are available. ALL AGES ARE WELCOME. Beginners to advanced users may like this class.
AFRICAN DANCE CARDIO AND INSTRUCTION - Exciting and heart-pumping energetic class filled with beautiful music gets you moving to the driving rhythms of powerful drumming. This class combines body, mind and spirit in the tradition of dancing from all across Africa. This class is taught by Lanecia.
ZUMBA ® - This a Latin dance inspired cardio workout with low to moderate intensity. There are lots of hip movement and salsa-type footwork. Beginners to advanced participants may benefit from this workout. The class is led by Dilma/Ronald B.
ZUMBA ® Toning - Join Instructor Ron B. for Zumba Toning. This class uses hand weights for toning and firming. Beginners to Advanced participants can enjoy this program.
TRANSITIONAL STRETCHING AND DECOMPRESSION (TSSD) – With easy to moderate intensity, a yoga-type class focuses on relaxation and stretch strengthening muscle lengthening techniques with modifications for more limber students. The instructor is Ron B.
CARDIO STEP BENCH CLASS – This class focuses on the moderate to higher intensity user. Using The Step® benches, participants step up and step down to the music. There are lots of variations and the instructor will break down all movements for a great cardio and leg workout. The instructor is Daphne.
CARDIO INTERVAL AEROBICS – With a moderate to higher intensity, this class focuses on simple choreographed dance exercises alternated with short bouts of leg and/or arm weight training. Beginner to advanced users may benefit from this class. The class is led by Daphne.
YOGA – Flexibility, balance, and strength with meditation. Come join David for an easy-to-follow, sensibly paced class. Beginners and mobility/joint-limited students are welcome.
SPINNING® at Sadkin – an Official Spinning® Facility
In general, our classes are geared to beginning/intermediate students, focusing on form, functionality and proper bike use, while interspersing with cardio ranges aimed at more advanced students. All instructors are certified through Madd Dogg Athletics® Johnny G Spinning® Instructor Certification Program. PLEASE call to reserve a bike in advance. Please call to release your reservation if you cannot make class or if you are running late. Bikes are released 5 minutes after class begins if classes are full. Arrive early for bike setup if you do not have an S4. If you have an S4, your bike will be set up for you upon reservation.
- SPINNING® Energy Zone Ride - A traditional Spinning® class with Kevin designed to take you into your own zone. Rides focusing on Endurance, Strength, Interval, Race Day and Recovery zones. For Intermediate to Advanced. The class is taught by Kevin.
- SPINNING® Fun Hits Ride - Have you never taken an indoor cycling class? Your Spinning® certified instructor will break it all down for you from bike set up, to hand positions, cadence, resistance and more. Great refresher class for an advanced rider, we have something great for you too.
- Disco Lights Party Ride - Party lights and party music of the 70s, 80s, and 90s. With dim lights, you can't help but get your party on before you go get your party on!
- Vision Contemporary Immersion Ride - Ride through the country side and little towns in Germany. Listen to inspirational instrumental music as you are guided on a 45 minute journey projected on a big screen. The class is led by Daphne/Kevin.
- Fit Goals Team Multi-Fit Circuit Stations Ride - Join Team Kevin (advanced) and Team Daphne (modified exercises) on and off the Spinner® for a fun and challenging circuit training class. Lower body and upper body and some cycling in between. You don't even have to get on the bike. All fitness levels are welcome.
The City of Lauderhill PALS Department Sadkin Community Center is now an Official Spinning® Center. Check out our official Spinning® site at http://www.spinning.com/en/profiles/facility/888734
ARE YOU A GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR WHO IS LOOKING FOR A GREAT LONG-TERM PLACE TO TEACH?
We are looking for certified Group Fitness, Zumba®, yoga and line dance instructors for morning and evening classes at Lauderhill park facilities. You must be 18 or older; must complete a required background check (fee); must have CURRENT City-approved liability insurance listing the City of Lauderhill as “Additional Insured”. You should have 2 or more professional references and at least 1 year experience teaching actual MULTI-FITNESS LEVEL group fitness classes of 10 or more participants per class. Contract terms and salary rate information is available.
If you need further information regarding our adult fitness programming or would like become an instructor, please contact Daphne Brown-Dyer by phone at 954-321-2454 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.